Correct Noun Phrase Forms
1 Types of Noun Phrase
Check each sentence uses the correct noun phrase form.
2 Which is correct?
Select the correct alternative in each case.
- Is that your friend/friend's car?
- Do you like watching horse/horses races?
- Could you pass me the bath's/bath towel?
- Would you like some mint tea/tea of mint?
- It was essentially a lost violin film/ film about a lost violin.
- There are lots of kitchen's/kitchen cupboards in the new house.
- Have you got a timetable of trains/ train timetable?
- Look! There's a bird's nest/nest of birds in that hedge.
- This sweater is made of lamb's wool/ lamb wool.
- Has anyone seen a large matches box /box of matches?
- Can you hear a child's/child voice?
- There won't ever be a tax on educational books/an educational books tax.
- Please pass me that wood / wooden spoon.
@username - Your comments please
Log in to make comments
Page Not Listed
Add page to 's study
Leon link to chat