Which of these sentences are correct?
- The hair of Susan needs cutting. (n)
Susan's hair needs cutting (y)
- Could I have a spoonful of sugar in my coffee. (y)
- There is an excellent shoes shop in the high street. (n)
- There was a very good documentary
about Indian tigers on TV last night. (y)
- We need an 18-years old girl to play this part. (n)
- Tom was involved in a minor (not so serious)
car's accident at the weekend. (n) car accident (y)
- This car's top speed is over 250 km per hour.
- The car door (y)
- The car driver (y)
- Police divers searched along the river bed but they couldn't
find the missing knife.