Complete this blog from a language learners' website using one word only. more than one option may be possible.
On the whole,
my Spanish lessons are going well.
However I think some people find It difficult to understand what I'm saying,
1) _________ of my poor pronunciation. Pronunciation isn't my strongest point,
2) _________ I've decided to try to improve It. I've borrowed some Spanish DVDs, from the library, with the
3) _________ of listening to native speakers and trying to copy them. I've borrowed both Spanish and Mexican films so
4) _________ to hear a variety of accents, with the
5) _________ that I now have 12 films to watch! I need to return these DVDs by Monday morning
6) _________ I'll get one of those formal library letters that say something like
7) _________ to your failure to return the following library materials. we are imposing a charge of £5. Obviously I don't want to pay a fine, which
8) _________ I'll have to watch the DVDs over the weekend. Anyway, I've decided to cancel all my weekend appointments to make
9) _________ I have plenty of time to watch them. And I'll take the phone off the hook in
10) _________ anyone tries to call me. Perhaps by Monday my pronunciation will have improved!