0 Tick (✓ the correct sentence, a or b.
Example: Which sentence would be said after one particular meal?
- I've eaten too much. ✓
- I've been eating too much.
- Which sentence refers to a temporary you're sitting Z. situation? in my seat.
- That lamp sits on that table over there.
- You're sitting in my seat.
- Which activity is probably not completed?
- I've been writing this essay all evening.
- I've written to him asking for an appointment.
- Which is a gradual process?
- The increase in traffic noise is becoming a real nuisance.
- John becomes President of Oxford Rotary Club in July.
Which would you say when you look out of the window early one morning?
- It's been raining.
- It was raining.
Which is a more certain plan?
- I was thinking of spending the weekend at my sister's.
- I'm planning to spend the weekend at my sister's.
- You saw a colleague waiting for a bus on your way to work.
Which would you say to your other colleagues
when you get to the office to explain
why she was there?
- She might have gone to see her dentist.
- She might have been going to see her dentist.