Website by Ibiscuits
Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it is as similar
as possible to the sentence before it.
- Leaving that dress in the sun has made it fade.
- We watched the men sail the boat into the harbour.
We watched the boat
- I dropped the glass and cracked it.
The glass cracked
- I added flour to the sauce and thickened it.
- They're selling a lot of copies of that new single.
That new single
@username - Your comments please
Log in to make comments
Add to page list ?