- The nice men are ugly.
- The handsome men are not nice.
- The handsome and nice men are gay.
- The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
- The men who are not so handsome, but are nice, have no money.
- The nice, semi-handsome men with money think we are only after their money.
- The men without money are after our money.
- The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think
we are beautiful enough.
- The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice, and
have money, are cowards.
- The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice, have some
money, and are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.
- The men who never make the first move automatically lose interest in us
when we make the first move.
- Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's wearing nappies.
- What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out? Shut the door!
- If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.
- Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
- Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.
- Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
- Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed
the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
- Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
- Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest they are too old for it.
- Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
- The children of Israel wandered around
the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask
- If he asks what sort of books you're interested in,
tell him checkbooks.
- Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you
tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.
- Sadly, all men are created equal.