- Philosophy is a game with objectives and no rules. Mathematics is a game with rules and no objectives.
- To do is to be [Descartes]. To be is to do [Voltaire]. Do be do be do [Frank Sinatra].
- Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and carry on as if nothing happened.
- I myself have never been able to find out what precisely feminism is; I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.
- What is in an empty box? Your curiosity.
- I doubt, therefore I might be.
- Truth is all a lie.
- Look before you leak, for he who hesitates gets wet shoes.
- You can lead a boy
to college but you can't make him think.
- Carpe Jugulum: Go for the throat. (Terry Pratchett)
- To the eternal question 'Why' there is an equally simple answer 'Because'.
- If it were worth buying, they wouldn't be selling it door to door.
- A slice of bread will always land peanut-butter side down. If, by chance,
you put peanut-butter on both sides of the slice, it will float forever.
- The truth will set you free.. but a good lie can always break you out.