How to play
Nominate One Person to "Sit in the Chair"
MammalsThe first class of animals is covered with hair
And they live almost anywhere
They've got warm blood and their babies drink milk
And they sweat when it\s hot out there
BirdsThe next class is lumped together
Because their bodies are covered with feathers
Their babies are hatched from hard-shelled eggs
And some migrate with the weather
FishTo breathe under water with gills
Is a pretty impressive skill
Fins and scales and powerful tails
Make ocean living ideal
ReptilesThe critters with scaly skin
Are cold-blooded and born on land
Snakes and turtles and crocodiles
Lay eggs like the rest of them
Amphibians. Born underwater and breathing like fish
When they grow up their gills become lungs
And they can live on land if they wish
ArthropodsSpiders, insects and crabs all have
Segmented bodies, big and small
Jointed legs and an exoskeleton
Mammals, Birds, Fish, Reptiles
2 Play Guess Which. One person imagines they are an animal and the others try to discover which animal by asking questions.
Does it ....?.
- Does it lay eggs? (tojik tojást?)
- Does it eat meat? (eszik húst?)
- Does it live in a zoo?
- Does it live in water?
- Does it live in the sea?
- Does it live with people? (emberekkel lakik?)
- Does it help men work? (segit a munkában?)
- Does it live in the forest? (erdőben lakik?)
- Does it live in the jungle? (dzsungelben lakik?)
- Does it live in water? (vízben él?)
- Does it live in the sea? (tengerben él)
- Does it live in a hot country? (meleg országban él?)
- Does it live in a cold country? (hideg országben él?)
- Is it a mammal?
- Is it big? (nagy?)
- Is it small? (kicsi?)
- Is it tame? (szelíd?)
- Is it wild? (vad?)
- Is it dangerous? (veszélyes?)
- Is it brown (barna)/ grey (szürke) / black (fekete) / white (fehér)/ yellow (sárga) / red (vörös)/ green (zöld) ... ? .
- Is it stripy? (csíkos?)
- Is it spotty? (pöttyös?)
Can it ....?
- Can it fly ? (tud repülni?)
- Can it swim ? (tud úszni?)
- Can it run fast? (tud gyorsan futni?)
- Can it sting? (meg tud csípni?)
- Can it jump? (tud ugrani?)
- Can it kick hard? (tud nagyot rúgni?)
- What sounds can it make? (milyen hangot ad)
- What colour is it?
- What does it eat?
Where ... ?
- Where does it live? (hol lakik)
Does it have ...? Has it got...?
- Does it have legs? (van lába?)
- Has it got horns? (van szarva?)
- Does it have claws? (van karma?)
- Has it got trunk? (van ormánya?)
- Does it have big ears? (nagy füle van?)
- Has it got long hair? (hosszú szőre van?)
- Does it have a tail? (van farka?)
- Has it got a beak? (van csőre?)
- Does it have teeth? (van foga?)
- Has it got wings? (van szárnya?)
- How big is it?
- How tall is it?
Flowery Vocabulary"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"
Some flowers are very difficult to tell apart. To distinguish between these pictures, you may prefer to describe the environment and the vegetation surrounding the flowers. Please don't ask about the number of flowers. Asking about colour is fine, but avoid very concrete questions such as "How many are there?"
For slight variations in colour, you may use the -ish modifier.