How Coursework WorksThere are a number of key concepts which distinguish our study plans from other online study plans. Here are some key points :
- Student work is personally graded with tutor feedback
- Students can contact their tutor at any time.
- Frequent tutor support calls.
- Ease of access - Start the top and drill down to find
Notes about the questions data & question types
- Control over turning on and off certain question types while software is modified.
- Style and software to be associated with each question type.
Eg: PHP methods to use on each quetion type.
Courses are graded on submitted work. The following types of submitted work may contribute towards your final course grade.
These are the various forms of question. Note: Each type may have dependant data rows. EG: Multiple choice types r & s select from a multiple choice set of possibilites and require these options as joined rows on table_parts
Questions are rendered by the exercise methods function
Some Points to Consider
- i Simple HTML input element to submit an answer
- m Grouping into sets including matching up pairs of items using onclick
This is a matching exercise. so can be used for exercises of the type Match 1-5 to a-e
- m Radio Button select from options
- s Select from SQL result set
- o Select from list of options
A drop down select may be prefered over radio buttons sometimes when the question is embedded into page content.
- t Text area element
This is graded by a tutor. The tutor reads the text and assigns a grade manually. This is used for essay type submissions.
- x Cross Word Puzzle Crossword View question-form-crossword We can search for crosswords There aren't many yet.