Question Type Counts
|7089||i||Simple HTML input element to submit an answer|
|4||m||Multiple Choice Radio Buttons|
|1||t||Text Area Submission|
Question Types with Help Documentation
- g qtype-g.php Put items into 2 or more sets
- i qtype-i.php Simple HTML input element to submit an answer
- m qtype-m.php Multiple Choice Radio Buttons
- o qtype-o.php Select From Options
- p qtype-p.php Picture Choice
- s qtype-s.php Select from SQL Result Set
- t qtype-t.php Text Area Submission
- x qtype-x.php Crossword Puzzle
Question Types on the Database
- g Put items into 2 or more sets has a help document qtype-g
- i Simple HTML input element to submit an answer has a help document qtype-i
- m Multiple Choice Radio Buttons has a help document qtype-m
- o Select From Options has a help document qtype-o
- p Picture Choice has a help document qtype-p
- s Select from SQL Result Set has a help document qtype-s
- t Text Area Submission has a help document qtype-t
- w No document for type w questions qtype-w.php
- x Crossword Puzzle has a help document qtype-x
- The URL segments.
This method has the drawback that the answer may be clearly visible.
For this reason, only question ids are generally passed via the URL.
We don't have questions based entirely on the URL, although that would be possible to develop and might have a good purpose.
- A QID (Question id) to the database.
- An array of data passed into a view file.
This method has the advantage that related data, such as the correct answer, can be hidden from view. Data can be passed in session and post data.