Take Turns to Describe Your ChangeThe game starts with a random simple short word. In turns change you look at the word and imagine a new word formed by one of these changes:
- An anagram
- Adding a letter anywhere in the word.
- Changing a letter
- Removing a group of connected letters, but only if you leave at least 4 letters in the new word.
I request a sentence. "OK - pay five tokens"
As a matter of _____ the book is in the cupboard over there.
Ahhh FACT Yes, you've got it!
Take Turns to Describe Your Change
- Removing one letter.
CHAIR -> Something growing
- Adding a letter
LAST => Explosion
- Re-arranging or mixing all the letters
DEAL => Heavy metal
- Taking a word that's contained inside the word
COMFORTABLE => Furniture
- Wrapping the word in a longer word.
FINE => restrict
Changing all the vowels
CHEER => Something to ssit on