A question of Happiness
What does it mean to be happy?
- What is happiness?
- Can I be happy when faced with suffering?
- Is happiness universal or a matter of perspective?
- How much should we care about making ourselves happy?
- Is it possible to feel happy and sad at the same time?
- Is it really necessary to pursue happiness?
- Are we happier now as a society than in times past? Why or why not?
- Does anyone else’s happiness affect my own?
- If someone has less material wealth than me, does this automatically make him unhappy?
- What brings true happiness?
- Can happiness be measured or quantified, like money and power?
- Are certain types of experiences inherently “happier” than others?
- Is it always best to seek out pleasure over avoiding pain?
- Is happiness just the product of chemical reactions in the brain?
His name was Soccer Tease.